Tuesday, June 29, 2010

MEET MY NEW SISTER!



Yes, that's right, now I have a new sister. Her name is Kalisto Beatrix, but you may call her Kali. This is my diary, so if you want to get to know her adventures and see more pictures of her, you should go to her own diary: www.KalistoMedina.blogspot.com

These days have been quite something! I still have the eye stye, and hopefully tomorrow the doctors will intervene and end that woe. Last Wednesday Mommy had to go to the hospital to deliver Kali, and I didn't saw her in 3 days! I got quite cranky and scared, but in the end she came back... with company. I still don't feel too happy about the new arrival, she cries and screams too much for my taste... So we'll see what happens.

My nurses have been having a bad time as well, their hubbies keep having serious health issues... I pray that Lat and Mr. Mars heal fast. Their ladies really love them and need them.

So... I am in no mood to talk much, but here's a family picture as a small treat! Enjoy!


~

No comments: