Monday, April 11, 2011

PLANTING SOME SEEDS

DAY 1: POTS and WORMS
I prepared some pots so I could plant some seeds. I got to touch the dirt, pour the dirt, touch a worm, throw the seeds inside... Did I mentioned touching the worm? Actually now I have three worms in my big pot! All alive! They are my new pets! Here are two videos Mommy shot on Day 1 of the project! Enjoy!





DAY 2: MORE POTS

Here I prepared crystal-clear small pots and planted cosmos and dessert rose seeds. Now I have beans, corn, and these two. Who will sprout first? Will the A/C stop the project? Will there be enough sunlight for the seeds to grow? Ok, the answers to these questions will come in later weeks, but down here is the process of more seed planting. Hey, Mommy used to plant stuff all the time when she was a kid. I gotta show her I can, too!




~

No comments: