Monday, October 7, 2013

Fairy dust

This is the time when a little fairy dust turns all surroundings into something better because of you, my little diva. The new journey that began on Saturday is both beautiful and daunting... I see everything around me reminds me of you... I dreaded that at first, but now I see that perhaps this is you letting me understand that you are around me forever and that THAT is a good thing.

It all has been an emotional rollercoaster. I keep crying non-stop, then I smile so much... It is all you... my Pocahontas, my own personal fairy, my warrior-princess. Be at my side, patting my back so I have the streth to carry own... so I can help other families find the magic that you found and embraced through dreams that came true...

Loving you, thinking of you, feeling you always at my side...

Mommy

No comments: