Friday, December 30, 2011

In The Hospital



Since I've been sick for 10 days and the antibiotic that my doctor prescribed didn't make me better, Daddy took me to the emergency room today. There they took X-ray, blood samples and sputum sample,and the outcome was that my left lung has something. It was not clear if it is a ball of mucus in the lower part, or if I had atelestasia in there (partial lung collapse). So, without much thought, I was admitted to PICU.

I am at UMDNJ Hospital as usual, Level G room 416 (well, it has been more than 2 years since my last visit but the doctors and most staff are the same... even got same room). I guess this year's end will take place in the big hotel... I hope that I can be home soon. I don't like being separated from all my family... I'm even missing my little sis Kali... May this lung heal so I can get back on track with my normal life!

No comments: