Monday, June 18, 2007

Silent...but certain

Deirdre had me worried for almost two days, as I didn’t felt her from Thursday to Friday night. She was quite feisty moving too much the days before… I guess she was really disturbed… By Friday night she came back to normal, being her lovely self, kicking just as I finished my daily bowl of Cheerios and milk.

The breathing thing is true, I find myself reaching for air, almost gasping at all times. The weekend was really bad thanks to the never-ending dust from the Sahara, which also leaves me with allergy… The heat and humidity is too much. Almost hourly I would have to go to the bathroom and splash water on my face and arms and torso, as I felt overheated… Summer promises to be a bitch… especially without A/C.

I really feel like staying at home, doing nothing but being in bed. The office is burdening me, plus my eyes close at all times… I am not resting all I need to rest, and it is all getting worst. I need to stretch myself to the limit… I cannot spend days at home without it being necessary, I need to leave days for sickness and doctors appointments… But God, I just want to be in bed… It is so bad having to do everything because money is needed… It is so bad feeling there’s no way out…

Life goes on…

10-4

No comments: