Monday, July 7, 2008

VOGUE on the 4th of July

You can learn a lot of things from flowers... so Mommy had the bright idea of dressing me up in two of my favorite go out dresses (since I don't go out) before they are too small for me... What follows is my ANTM rehearsal!

Eeeeck! Pirate attacking me!!! I guess another model was jealous.

All I want for Xmas is my 2 front teeth!

This is one of my favorite movies.

Yup, adorable but deadly! Hahaha!

This is what I call a tag team!

Oh no! A butterfly is attacking me! Noooooo!

Harasari... or simply trying to put on my dress without choking...

I know, I am ravashing!

Hey, how about brushing my hair! Sheesh! Service sucks so much lately!

All this hard work left me exhausted!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Dee Dee is sooooooooooo beautiful! I'm glad the dresses fit. We hope to send more surprises in the future.

Have a great end of your week!
Tina and Ally