Friday, June 22, 2012

Father's Day

I Love You Daddy!

I made this card for you

And this thinguie-holder

All I have is love

And that is more than enough

Awwww, Happy Daddy

Erm... Stop the pictures! Geesh!

All of us... Well, mostly (Kali is sleeping)

Running to get a bath

Waterbomb!!!
GOD:
Thank you for allowing me to be with my daddy. He is silly, and he always makes me laugh. He also takes good care of me... He is my best nurse ever, caregiver, guide, friend, confident, gadget guy, model, cook, personal trainer, and fashion designer in training. Please take care of him... he is very selfless and always takes care of me, and of my sister and Mommy. Protect him and let him always walk in Your grace... Let him know that although I cannot express it well, I am always there cheering for him and sending him hugs and kisses and all my love. He really is my hero, he has saved my life countless of times... and even in the face of adversity he stands strong and keeps a kind and gentle heart filled with the hope that You always pour upon us. Thank you for him, one of the greatest blessings in my life.  Amen.

No comments: