Friday, May 18, 2007

Don't you forget about me...

Ah, the little one should be happy. Just spinning around in its warm place, and already many things happening thanks to it.

The painting agenda has been completed this week, so the decór for the party request shall be staged tonight... and I should be able to complete the cash for the nursery combo that I liked... which includes crib, changer and drawers. It will do, I think it's the best choice. I'll take the craddle at Mummy's and put it at Auntie's in my AC room. I will also try getting twin matress to put up the room and make it hospitable... Gotta place the plush dolls in place, but first gotta paint the walls in light yellow or light green.

Will take in the playyards that the mage and Raven donated, one to keep downstairs and one to keep the inlaws. Gotta keep the simple needful things at hand for emergency outings and mandatory enslavement (aka work). Daddy seemed content with these ideas. They seem stressless.

Need to properly close the back place, so the 8 kids have a place to be while giving space for nursery room improvement. That will be next, after putting up our AC and fixing plumbing basics, and fixing stairs/roof thinguie. Maybe the kitchenette thing can be completed... Maybe if all goes according to the mage's plan... We'll see how that turns out. I'm anxious that things are not in their proper place, and we must try to fix that in the next two months.

Maybe there will be a baby shower after all. Raven is in charge of gathering the right people to help on that endeavour... Maybe a pirate rubber ducky theme. Yeah, pirates will be VERY inn this summer! And I am certain that girl or boy, it is a good bet for fun.

We spotted a nice baby book that keeps all mementos of all first things until reaching 5 years old. May get it next week, it is perfect for writing down and keeping track of important events that should not be forgotten... a very precise scrapbook. I saw a ladybug scrapbokk that I really liked for making the official baby scrapbook... but it had a bad hole in its back. Will try to find it, though. It's perfect. Eaither that or one with a rubber duckie... I've always been a sucker for rubber duckies...

Oh, the Piracy and Dragonology books at the bookstore are to go ga-ga for! Oh, well... Dragons and pirates... The best things in Fantasy.

Been trying to get an idea of how or with what to decorate the nursery... Since we dont know the sex it is a bit hard... I know I like dragons... but a mild dragon as Figment wont cut it... Hmm? There is everything for Strawberry Shortcake, but that is what everyone has. Raggedy Ann, Snoopy, CareBears, generic Safari, Nightmare Before Xmas... Don't know which way to go yet. But we are looking, we are looking, ok?

Building up the list of things to look for on ebay... Breast pump, diaper disposal, cartoonish stuff... gothic stuff... Reading lots about breastfeeding, getting a shower of advises on that matter... And trying to visualize how to put together everything basic so it is all fabulous and well. Baby steps. How fitting...

Need rest. After tomorrow at 1pm I will be free and happy... and hopefully I'll just sleep... and sleep... and sleep...

10-4

Hey, hey, hey,hey
Watching ooh... yeah

Won't you come see about me?
I'll be alone, dancing and you know it baby

Tell me your troubles and doubts
Giving me everything inside and out, out
Love's strange so real in the dark
Think of the tender things that we were working on

Slow change may pull us apart
I'll get us back together at heart, baby

Don't You Forget About Me
Don't Don't Don't Don't
Don't You Forget About Me

Will you stand above me?
Look my way and never love me
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down

Would you recognise me?
Call my name or walk on by
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Watching ooh..... yeah

Don't you try and pretend
It's my feeling we'll win in the end
I won't harm you or touch your defenses
Vanity and security

Don't you forget about me
I'll be alone, dancing and you know it baby
Going to take you apart
I'll put us back together at heart, baby

Don't You Forget About Me
Don't Don't Don't Don't
Don't You Forget About Me

As you walk on by
Will you call my name?
As you walk on by
Will you call my name?
As you walk on by
(As you walk on by)

Or will you walk on by?
Will you walk away?
Come on - call my name
Come on - call my name
Will you call my name?

I say
La la la...

Will you walk on by?
Would you call my name?
As you walk on by
Would you call my name?
When you walk on by?
Oh yeah
Come on and call my name
As you walk on by
Hey baby call my name!
When you walk on by
Would you call my name
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah....

-Billy Idol, Don't you forget about me
from the classic movie The Breakfast Club

No comments: