Wednesday, April 1, 2009

NEXT WEEK's APPOINTMENT!


Yay! I finally got an appointment in the SMA Center of NY, for next week! That's so exciting! Things are looking up now, getting a bit more fast-paced. :) There is a group called the Circle of Life that has been trying to help me, too. Whatever the outcome, thank you.

Mommy is dedicating this week to do the Spanish side of my website. She wants to make sure anyone from Puerto Rico has access to the right SMA information. We all feel that is very important. Other projects ahead, but each will be revealed in time. Don't you love the suspense? :P

Me, I've been having good days. This week has been great for me so far. I'm back to my routines, getting people to read to me, had mommy singing to me for long last night! Yup, it's all about me.

No comments: