Thursday, January 7, 2010

HAPPY THREE KINGS DAY!


Here in NJ they don't celebrate this traditional hispanic custom, but we don't care. Our roots are back in Puerto Rico, and we celebrate as our whole family back at home do, so HAPPY 3Kings Day (besides, that means more goodies for me)!. Nah, I know, I am being just a bit mean, but don't worry I don't cross any boundaries (mommy and daddy would be very mad at me if I did, and you don't tamper with the higher powers!). So... Enough of that (for now).

I am happy to say that I had a blast in my Three-Kings day! It all began as a normal day... the same old routine... even Daddy had to go out for quite a bit... But then at night I heard that I was going to the living rooom after 7:00pm (which is not a common thing). Daddy took me to the sofa, and... Wow! There were so many gifts for me, all under the Christmas tree! Mommy setup her laptop so we could all film the unveiling of all the goodies that the three wise men left for me, in the name of so many people that love me so much! I was thrilled with everything! I can't believe how good life has been to me! I'm so happy, and so grateful, and so lucky to be surrounded by so much love!

Here are the videos of how we celebrated OUR THREE KINGS DAY! Enjoy! :)

DEEDEE's 3KINGS DAY PART 1


DEEDEE's 3KINGS DAY PART 2


DEEDEE's 3KINGS DAY PART 3


So... Gifts were unwrapped, toys were assembled, castles were conquered, and my divafy wardrobe keeps growing... (and a little camel whispered something about some gifts sent from very far away and that will arrive anytime soon!). The year started with a bang, and I am so happy about it! Imagine if the bang is big, I'll have a sibling by the end of Summer! Yup, Mommy's oven is cooking something, and hopefully it will be something as fabulous as me!

Thank you, grannies and godparents and Mommy and Daddy and friends! You all have made me feel very special, and above all I feel your love no matter where you are. It is difficult handling things being so far from all of you, and even if thanks to technology we don't appear so far... it is hard. But soon enough we will all be together, soon enough we shall all laugh and cry and dance under our blessed sunny spot in the Caribbean! I love you all, and I thank God for having you in my life, and for Him granting me so many miracles and blessings each second of my life.

May this year bring on answers and much more hope to SMA families all over the world! And may Shira, Stella, MJ, Emily, and all other friends who have been through health issues through the Winter heal fast, so they go home soon!

~

1 comment:

CureSMA4Stella said...

Thank you for praying for Stella! Was just checking in on you guys and wanted to say hi!!! So wish we could meet you guys since our girlies are pretty similar with their interests!! Big hugs to you and remember that you are doing a terrific job!!!!!!!!!!!
LOve,
Sarah and Stella