Monday, December 5, 2011

My Wishlists for Christmas Gifts



Yay! It's that time of the year, again! And I know Santa is checking up his list... I'm trying to make his life easier (and that of family and friends) by suggesting fun stuff that I like, and fun stuff my little sister would like. Fun stuff is found on wish lists in Amazon (listed below). This is all books, toys and dvd's.

Click on the link to reach the Wishlists:

Toys for Deedee in Amazon.com
Books for me and my sister
DVDs for me and my sister
Toys for my little sister Kali in Amazon.com

I am all about Kailan, Disney Princesses (especially Mulan, Pocahontas, Rapunzel & Belle), Disney Fairies, and arts & crafts (sequins, mosaics, beads). I love pop-up books with passion! And I am a girly-girl with attitude. Love purple, black and shocking pink... and razzle dazzle. Size 6 in clothing, 10 in shoes.

My sister loves Pocoyo, Blues Clues, Bubble Guppies and Yo Gabba Gabba. Loves orange and bright pink. Size 2T-3T in clothing, 6 in shoes.

If you want to help me with the really expensive stuff that I need for my daily care & quality of life, go to the Help Us section of this blog. It may not be fun stuff, but I do need what is listed there...

Have fun, Santa!

:)

No comments: