Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 4 at the Hospital


Still getting respiratory treatments/therapy every 4 hours. Medicines will be decreased to every 8 hours as I was fairly stable yesterday afternoon and night (these are the nebulizer stuff: albuterol, mucomyst). Feeling very tired, but putting up a good face. I hope I can be home for 3 Kings Day, but it all depends on how fast I can recover & heal. I miss being home so much!


My little sister makes mommy's and daddy's shift change quite noisy. At least she could stay around as there are not many kids at PICU, just 3 more. It was sad not spending New Year's Eve with my whole family... Mommy stayed the night. For the sake of safety, daddy stayed at home with my sister. Legend says that he slept through the night... I am glad that even if things have been rough good news and hope are around always. God keeps surrounding me with His Love and the love of so many people! I foresee this new year will be one of wonder, and even greater miracles.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. JEREMIAH 29:11

No comments: