Monday, May 14, 2007

Updates

The butterfly effect seems a constant by now. Been feeling the butterflies wings at all times. Seems someone is having fun… Feeling heavier and even more tired than the usual (and I am an expert on being tired!) The heat is not helping at all… and seems that days will get even hotter. Not resting well at nights due to the heat, which translates to more tiredness at daytime… Cute… Been trying to cool off, drinking lots of H2O and diet Snapple, got a fan to see if it helps upstairs… Need to install the A/C as soon as possible… Need to control the sugar with a tighter grasp… This week should be so much fun… Divided my clothing so it will be less frustrating getting dressed in the mornings. Gotta start getting diapers, and doing a small stock of baby clothing. Still don’t know about the cradle set… Waiting a bit to see if something else shows up.

Melancholic, a bit sad, but not too strongly… I guess painting does has a positive effect on my mood even if not on my lower back… Would like to have Groundel and LightShadow around a bit more, but I know that so many things complicate what should be simple. Still, every detail is very much appreciated. Raven has too many problems and Coriolis is too far and too busy…

Big weird silence from the people of Texas, still it seems obvious that news have spread since my sister knows… my mother seems to have made a campaign or something. I’m still reserved, I am a reserved person in that matter and don’t feel a need to advertise myself as my sister did… We are both very different. Whatever. I express myself in different ways. Father’s B-day is on Wednesday, it has been strange that he has not called ever since the wedding. I detect a strange ambience for which I suspect my sister may be responsible, but no matter… Let the bee be bee…

Overall blah, bored at work... concerned about everything... Need a KitKat...
10-4

No comments: