Monday, October 24, 2022

10 Years



Today it is 10 years since you earned your wings. I wrote something for you, something special, but I lost it. Maybe it was just meant for you, only you to read it. So I won't repeat myself here.

It's living in Shadow without you around. But we have made the best of it, trying our best to live a live worthy of you. Because you still walk with us, gazing down from Heaving while you run and while you fly and while you walk in beauty.

A few more blinks, love, just a few more blinks. We will come home. And then forever.

In the meantime, your sister loves you. Your father loves you. And I love you. Our adventures always include you. And during the hard times, your light guides us to safety. 

Keep shining from so far, your light always touch us.

A smile. A kiss.

Forever.

-Mom-    

No comments: