Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Something different for Xmas


This year we are back in the SMA Xmas card exchange. Checking out Xmas cards it occur to me that I have some stamps I could use to make my own. 

I started collecting Gorjuss girls stamps because they remind me of Deedee. I always love them with long raven hair. I alwayssaw Deedee's demeanor in her eyes, as pictures show since her face mask often covered her mouth. Gorjuss girls have no mouth, so they reflect an emotion based on context. 

This year Deedee would have had her Quinceanero... It's bittersweet. I miss her everyday. 

I told Kali about the idea and she was very excited about it. Since I'm having eye issues, she helped with this project. 

20 families will get a little piece of our hearts this year. I hope they can appreciate the hours and the love that Deedee's sis place on them, as well as my own.

Any chance to do something to keep Deedee present in our lives is worth it. Thinking of her makes our heart smile.
























No comments: