Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Quietly... Lovingly...

Deirdre has been quiet for almost a day and a half, occasional knocks to let me know that yes she’s there just feeling lazy or something… Lazy, and getting heavier. I’m breathless and going up and down the stairs at home is quite a task… I managed to paint a lot in the weekend, although at nights I definitively felt the burden of the heavy weight that lays inside of me. Mainly I get soreness around the belly, and very tired legs… Nothing that sleep wouldn’t cure IF only I could sleep at least 4 hours straight without having to wake up… The 2-3 hour routine may be normal and is definitively normally taxing. For someone like me, who needs to sleep 9 hours at least this is a killer. If the girl turns out to be a heavy crier, I may shoot myself… By default I cannot stand continuous noises… So that should prove interesting… But no, don’t worry… I have handled helpless babies in distress and in need of being fed and attended (ok, so they have been kitties at the time, but baby kitties do count! They are as annoying as human counterparts!). And the small furry bundles of joy are now big furry bundles of mayhem, so I must have done something good… Ermm… I think…

The mage has been taking care of everything related to trying making me feel happy, or to ease life up. I know that he sometimes feel too helpless, but hey… I also know that he takes care of me in every detail, and I know I can count on him to do what must be done if I simply can’t. Of all things, he is a wonderful loving husband, and he is a loving father… Love is a fountain without end in his heart, he has much to give and life had denied that privilege to him for so long… I hope I can make him as happy as he makes me, as well as I hope that we will have a close family raised within the boundaries of virtue, truth, honesty and true love.

The baby shower is just around the corner… Things sound a bit chaotic, but well… I expected that… it happens when people with very different points of view work together… And it is what makes things interesting. LOL I would be so simple… Just bring a BBQ, ask people to bring burguers and hot dogs and soda, and just sit in the floor. And don’t forget the RUM, Matey!!! But… oh so much planning… and the drama of it… Thank God it is not in my hands. The stress would make me shed too much and I would grow bold… But all in all it’s fun. See, Deirdre, you aint born yet, and you are already The Source of All Chaos! Oh, the minion of Kali! The bringer of destruction and death, and rebirth and life! Ok… I’ll get a grip. It’s a wrap…

10-4

No comments: